Welcome to DreamTeam support
Can't find what are you're looking for?
- General Information
- Registration and Login
- Apex Legends
- Account Settings
- Player Profile
- Team Profile
- Training center
- Practice Games
- Game Analytics
- Skill Level
- Stack Experience
- Demo App
- How to (tutorials)
What is DreamTeam?
DreamTeam is the ultimate teambuilding platform where you can find or build your own team, practice together, play, and then manage and monetize.
What is the release date for new games?
Will my token.dreamteam.gg account work on dreamteam.gg?
Your account from token.dreamteam.gg will not work on dreamteam.gg. You have to register a new user account on dreamteam.gg.
Can I delete my DreamTeam account?
At the moment, you can only do it by contacting DreamTeam support.
Just submit a request with the subject "Delete account" to the support team from the email address that you used to register.
Registration and Login
How can I register on DreamTeam.gg?
You have to complete the following steps to register:
1.Select the Game you want to register for and click the "Register" button.
2. Select whether you'd like to create a team profile or a player profile.
3.Fill in the form and click the "Register" button.
Based on your choice of either "Create a team" or "Create player", you'll get a form with the fields you need to fill in.
If you run into any difficulties, submit a request to our support team.
How can I log into my DreamTeam account?
You have to complete the following steps to log into your DreamTeam account:
1. Click the "Log In" button at the top right-hand corner of the DreamTeam homepage.
2. Enter your email and password.
3. Click the "Log In" button.
How do I reset my password?
You can update your password by following the "forgot password" steps which can be found here: https://dreamteam.gg/reset-password
1. When following this link, you need to enter the email associated with your account.
2. Then, you need to click on the button which says "Send reset instructions".
3. You will receive a temporary reset password link in your e-mail and will be able to change your password by clicking "follow this link".
4. Enter your desired password on the first line.
5. Then, confirm your password below..
6. Finally, press the "Save new password" button.
I didn't get a verification email. How can I verify my account?
If your account is not verified, click the "Resend email" button in the upper right-hand corner of the main page at dreamteam.gg. After that, check your inbox again, including the spam folder.
If you still haven't received a confirmation email, send a request from the email address that was used to register your account to our Support team with the subject "Haven't received my registration confirmation email".
Registration error: can't find my name on the Riot servers (LOL)
If you are having some problems during the registration with finding your name on the Riot servers and have received the following error: "Username cannot be found on Riot's servers, please check your username and try again", please follow the instructions below:
- Be sure that you have chosen the correct server and have entered the right username.
- If you still see an error message, please Submit a request and provide your Server and your LoL username.
When you're trying to register on our platform and you can't select the "Agree" button to privacy and terms, please follow these instructions:
- If you using the Edge browser, please change it to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Try to switch off Adblock and clear the cache.
- If nothing helps, please Submit a request to our Support team and provide a screenshot with the issue and details.
How do I create an Apex Player profile?
In order to create a DreamTeam Apex player profile, please follow these steps:
If you already have a DreamTeam account, please do the following:
1. Log-in to your DreamTeam account
2. Select Apex from the top left menu
3. Click Create Profile
4. Here you just need to enter your Apex username and that's it!
If you are new to the dreamteam.gg platform
1. Visit https://dreamteam.gg/apex
2. Click on Register on the top right corner
3. On the next page, please fill in the form
4. Your profile is created, and you are good to go!
If you experience any difficulties registering your Apex account, please Submit a Request to our support team.
How do I log in to my Apex profile?
If you don't have DreamTeam account - please register as a new user here: https://dreamteam.gg/register?origin=player
Then follow the instructions below.
If you already have a DreamTeam account - you just need to:
Log into your account dreamteam account.
- Select Apex on the Games screen.
You'll be redirected to your APEX player profile.
How often my Apex stats update?
Your Apex statistic updates automatically every 2 mins for all registered users and once per day for all other.
How do I unlock my Apex Legends stats?
At the current moment, DreamTeam.gg will only track the following stats:
Wins with a Full Squad Alive
Kills as Kill Leader
Placed Top 3
Season 1 Kills
Season 1 Damage
Season 1 Wins
Season 2 Wins
Follow these steps to unlock the above stats:
1. Select a Legend from the Legend screen
2. Click “Banners” and then “Tracker 1.” That will show a list of possible stats.
3. Select the stat you want to display on your banner. If the stat is locked, you will have to unlock it.
4. Do the same thing for “Tracker 2” and “Tracker 3”
Please keep in mind that DreamTeam.gg will only show updated stats for the trackers that are currently on a Legend’s banner. However, the DreamTeam.gg Leaderboards will continue to show stats that have since been replaced with another stat.
For example: if you have the headshot statistic on the banner and you have 36 headshots, that statistic will be shown on DreamTeam.gg. If you replace the statistic with the wins statistic, the wins statistic will be shown on DreamTeam.gg along with the headshot statistic. However, the headshot stat will remain at 36 even if you continue to get headshots. To update the headshot stat on DreamTeam.gg, you have to place the headshot stat back on the Legend’s banner.
In order to unlock a stat, follow the exact same steps as above and click on a locked stat. You will be asked to craft the new stat.
Click the “Craft With” button and, boom, the stat is unlocked. The stat is ready to be placed on the Legend’s banner and displayed on DreamTeam.gg.
Let us know if you have any question by Submitting a request to our Support team.
What is the DreamTeam Rating?
At DreamTeam, we want to give the most accurate ratings we possibly can, so we focus on the stats that matter when it comes to skill level. As more and more trackers become available, we’ll include others that have a substantial impact on skill level, like wins per match. Without going into the formula in too much detail, here are some of the more important things that go into figuring out who’s №1.
Damage Per Game– This stat is critical in determining many different factors. If you’re doing tons of damage but your teammates are last-hitting your enemies, you shouldn’t be punished for that. With our rating, putting up high damage numbers per game will help push you to the top.
Kills Per Game– Although damage is important, the ultimate goal of the game is to kill all the other players in the game. So, “kills per game” has to go into figuring out where you stand. The logic works when you consider that in the majority of games where a person has a significant number of kills, his damage numbers are high and his team finishes relatively high.
Experience– Your level is always calculated, without even needing to equip a tracker. The fact that this variable is constantly updated and that there is, generally, an increase in skill with experience, has led DreamTeam to include it in our Rating calculation. Its weight is considerably less in the formula as a level 50 player who’s playing their first shooter may not be as good at Apex as a veteran of FPS games who just installed the game a few days ago. For your Rating to be accurate but also give you an early idea of where you stand, you must play 20 matches to get a Rating for a specific legend and 50 to get an overall Rating.
The more trackers you have equipped, the more accurately your DreamTeam Rating will reflect your real skill level. So, we’ve included a small percentage increase to the Ratings of players who have equipped them all. Kills, headshots, damage, and matches played are the trackers that players need to equip on their legends to get the most accurate Rating possible.
It’s important to note that your rating can fluctuate, as it’s not only based off of your performance but how every other registered DreamTeam user is doing. This is done so that players know when they need to step up their game to get back to the top.
Why can't I see my DreamTeam Rating?
If you don't see your DreamTeam Rating make sure that you have enabled trackers on your Apex profile.
Currently DreamTeam supports 4 trackers for DreamTeam Rating calculation: For a full explanation, check out our article here- https://dreamteam.gg/apex/wiki/dreamteam-rating-apex-legends
If your trackers heva been successfully enabled but you are still having issues with DreamTeam Rating, please Submit a request to support team and provide your Apex nickname and device.
How do I change the date of birth I entered?
You can change the date of birth on your profile by clicking on "Settings" then "General". Then, scroll down until you see the Date of Birth selector.
How do I change my server regions?
If you need to change your server regions, you should do the following:
- Open “settings” in the upper right-hand corner
- Choose the “Player” tab
- Change your server regions
- Press the "SAVE" button on the right-hand side of the page.
How do I change my username?
Note: to change your username, you need to have a Premium Player account.
1. Go to "Settings" -> "General Info"
2. Choose "Nickname".
3.Change your current username to one you'd like to have. If the username is available, you will get a notification saying "Nickname is available".
4. Press the "Save" button.
How do I change my Avatar?
IIf you want to change your avatar, you can do it in the settings section.
Follow these steps to change your avatar:
1. In the right-hand corner of the main page, place your cursor on your username and click on the “Settings” button.
2. In your settings, choose the “General Info” section and press the “Update Avatar” button.
3. Then, choose and download the desired picture from your PC.
4. Next, you need to crop it. Press the “Save changes…” button after cropping it, and “Save changes…” one more time as there are two types of picture sizes used for your Team Avatar.
5. Congratulation! Your Avatar has been successfully updated.
How do I change my email?
To change your email, you need to request the change by emailing email@example.com with the subject "Change email."
For the change to be successful, you need to send two identical emails:
1. The current email that was used to register.
2. The new email you want to use.
In both emails, it is also necessary to specify the username on your player profile.
How do I unsubscribe from email notifications?
To do this, Send a request to the Support team with the subject "Unsubscribe to email notifications" and we will unsubscribe you.
If I see the error "This FACEIT Player ID has already been used", what should I do?
When you're trying to link your FaceIT account to your CS:GO player profile, you might see an alert message that says that your FaceIT player ID has already been used.
To investigate your case and resolve the issue, please Submit request to the Support team from the e-mail you used to register on dreamteam.gg and provide your FaceIT player ID.
How do I change my Role on my CS:GO team?
1. Go to CS:GO Team Profile and find the "Team Players" section.
2. Find your username and press the button 'Change Roles'
3. Select the roles you want and press "Assign" button.
How to change my Role in LOL team?
1. Go to your LOL Team Profile and find the "Team Players" section.
2. Find your username and press the button 'Change Roles'
3. Select the roles you want and press "Assign" button.
I got the error: "Username cannot be found on Riot servers". What should I do?
Some new LoL users are unable to create a LoL player profile and get the message "Username cannot be found on Riot's servers. Please check your username and try again."
This error for new LoL users on our platform can occur for several reasons:
First, check if you have specified your server region correctly.
In the first picture, you can see that the server region is incorrect:
Immediately after you change to the correct server region, you will be able to continue the registration process.
2)The second reason for this error may be that the issue is on Riot's server side.
Please wait and try to go through the registration process at a later time.
If nothing helps, please Submit a request to our Support team, and we will be happy to help you resolve the issue!
My LOL statistic aren't correct
If your LOL statistics on our platform seem to be incorrect, you can update them yourself.
To do that, please follow these instructions:
- Be sure that you're on a LOL page on our platform.
- Go to your "Player profile" by clicking on your name in the upper-right corner of the page.
- There, you'll find the button labeled "Update stats" near your statistics as is shown in the screenshot.
*Note: you can update your statistics once per day.
If nothing helped you, please Submit request to our Support team and we will be happy to solve your issue!
How do I change my country?
It is not possible to change your country because our payment processes are linked to that information.
How to change Team URL?
It is now possible for premium users to change a team URL to anything you want.
How to do it:
1. Go to your "Team Profile"
(If you haven't created one, there will be a "Create Team" button instead)
2. Click on "Edit Profile" button.
3. Here you can see your team's current URL. And you see a little label which informs you that this is a premium feature.
4. Finally, you can change it to anything you desire. And click "SAVE".
Can I have more than 5 team players?
Yes, with a Team Premium feature you could have up to 10 team players roster.
*Note: if you cancel your Team Premium subscription your team roster will be automatically decreased to 5 team players.
How to change roles in my team?
1. Go to Team Profile and find the "Team Players" section.
2. Choose the Team Player and press the button 'Change Roles'
or 'Assign Roles'.
3. Select the roles you want to assign for team member and press "Assign" button.
If you are the Team member - ask your Team Owner to change you the roles.
How to invite specific player to team via URL?
If you know someone outside our platform who would be a perfect teammate, you could easily invite this guy join the Team via direct link.
Just do few simple steps to get direct link:
1. Choose the right Game
2. Go to "Team Profile" and scroll down page.
3. Click "Invite to Team via Link". Your personal team link will be copied to clipboard.
4. Send link to your friends.
If I left the roster could I join the other team?
No, Team Owner can't join the other Team. "Leave Roster" just allows Team Owner to free slot in the team.
What is "Direct Offer"?
"Direct Offer" is the option available for Team Owners to invite player directly to the team bypassing the vacancy.
What is Training Center?
This is the place to improve your skills by playing on your own or on a team. In this section, you can select the maps you'd like to train on. The maps you can choose are based on the skills you want to train.
You can also select the number of participants for your game or, for example, enable bots to play with.
How do I start a server in the Training Center?
1. First, select "Training Center" in the TOP menu bar.
2. Then, you can filter maps and choose the section you need and then pick your map for training
3. After that, select your map and choose the number of participants and config and enable bots if you want. Then, you can click on the "Start Server" button.
4.Wait until the green indicator appears in the upper right-hand corner and then click on the "Join" button. Also, you can copy the link and share it with the other players.
Why can't I create a training server?
If your screen looks like this:
Most likely, you have another server up and running. Please note, that only one server can be launched at a time.
To launch a new training session, click "CANCEL" on the previous one.
If your problem isn't resolved, please Submit a request to our support team.
What is a Practice Game?
With a Practice Games (PG) you can find an opponent to train with according to the chosen parameters: map, main goal, date and time, etc.
How can I add a Practice Game?
You can add a game by using the button at the top of the Practice Games search or within the dashboard of the Practice Game section where the button is located in the top-right corner.
1. Click the “Create practice game” button (If you are Team Owner)
2. Click the “Create practice game” button in a search tab. (If you are a Team Member)
3. Fill in the following fields
4. Click on the “Create” button
5. Your practice game will be immediately added to the search
What kinds of Practice Game are able to create?
You can create classic 5v5 game or one of proposed formats - 4v4, 3v3, 2v2 or even 1v1. Each format has own maps.
For 5v5, 4v4 and 3v3 there are classic full size competitive matchmaking maps:
- Dust II,
For 2v2 there are small maps with only one side (A or B):
- Mirage (B),
- Inferno (A),
- Cobble (B),
- Overpass (B),
- Vertigo (B),
- Train (A),
- Shortdust II,
For 1v1 there are special aim maps like:
- Aim USP-S,
- Aim P2000,
- Aim Deagle,
- AWP Aim,
- AWP Training
which gives you an opportunity to train specific weapons to shoot with. Also there are other maps where you able to train different weapons -
- Aim Map Pro,
- Mirage (B),
- Inferno (A),
- Overpass (B),
- Vertigo (B),
- Train (A),
- Cobble (B),
- Shortdust II,
What is the Practice Game time?
While creating a practice game you have the field named "SPECIFIC DATE".
This is the time on which the game is scheduled and is shown in your local timezone in format HOURS:MINUTES.
Other players will see it adjusted to their time zones.
To search for PG for a specific time you have a filter checkbox for that named "Choose specific date".
My team members don't use dreamteam.gg. Can they play a with me?
Yes, they definitely can.
You can find an opponent to play a PG with, but you should have at least one member in your team (it can be yourself)
Can I change the time/date of my Practice Game?
Yes, to do this - click the "Edit" button on the PG you want to change.
What is the Game Analytics?
"If matches are a way to test your skills, Analytics is the way to prepare for the test"
Analytics is a powerful tool to analyze your match by categories:
- Match results
- Economy rounds
- Entry frags
- Clutch situations
How do I get a match share code?
Launch CS:GO and click the "Watch" icon.
Select "Your Matches" and then choose a match.
Click the "Copy match sharing code" button at the bottom next to the "Download" button.
Boom! Copied. Simply paste the match share code so the robots that clean the maps between rounds can analyze your game.
How many Replays can I watch for free?
You can use the Replay feature five times for free. Premium users have unlimited access to it.
Demo file requirements
If you want to use our analytics feature for your demo file, please follow our demo file requirements:
- Maximum upload file size: 700 MB
- File extension: .dem
- Mode: Competitive 5x5
- Maps from active pool: de_dust2, de_inferno, de_nuke, de_cache, de_overpass, de_train, de_mirage, de_cbble, de_vertigo.
*Also, you can upload demos with other de_maps, but this function is in the "beta" version.
How can I see the matches that my teammates upload to analytics?
If you want to see the analytics of the matches that were uploaded by your teammates, please follow these instructions:
1. First, select "Analytics" from the TOP menu -> "Team Matches".
2. Then, choose either "Matches" and "Practice Games"
3.There, you can find and view matches that were uploaded and shared by your teammates.
Why can't I upload a match for analytics?
If you cannot download a match for analytics, please be sure that your Demo fits the following requirements:
1. Your game has been played with 5vs5 players (competitive).
2. Your game has been played on one of these maps:
If you played on other maps, you will not be able to upload your match for analytics on our platform.
3. Max upload file size is 700 MB.
Can I be a team owner and coach?
Yes, you can be a Coach, Team owner, and even a Player all at the same time.
Can I change my coach?
Coach is just one of the tactical roles.
You can manage them the same way as any other roles on your team.
How can I see tasks which have been given to me?
Tasks assigned to you can be found in your tab on the coaching page and will also include your avatar on them.
How do I assign a task to a team member?
Coaches can assign tasks to team members and to the team.
To do this you need to follow this instruction:
- Go to "Coaching" page.
- Choose "Team" or "Player".
3. Push button "Set new goal"
4. Choose needed task from the list.
5. Assign it to Player (also you can add more players to a task).
How do I complete team tasks?
To complete a task, assigned to a team, at least one member has to press "Complete" button on team coaching page.
How many coaches can be on a team?
It's possible for everyone on the team to be a "Coach" at the same time.
Premium refund policy
Refund policy. You can cancel your Premium Subscription within one hour of activating the Service and secure a full refund by sending a request to the support team. If you don’t cancel, your Premium Subscription will continue.
In the event the request for cancelation of your Premium Subscription is made after the one-hour period has expired – a refund will be denied. We typically process refunds within seven business days of your request unless otherwise specified by the refund policy of other Payment Agents.
Premium subscription policy
The Premium Subscription is for DreamTeam users wishing to access premium services, dedicated support, and custom solutions. Once a Premium subscriber, you will be automatically charged for a Premium Subscription on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis (whichever you choose) unless you cancel your Premium Subscription before the next automatic charge by sending a request to Support team.
If you purchase a Premium Subscription, you agree to pay the applicable fees and taxes (if any) specific to your chosen Premium Subscription. Failure to pay these fees will result in the termination of your Premium Subscription. Also, you agree that:
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on geographic location (e.g. exchange rates).
- We may store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even if that payment method has expired, to avoid interruptions in your Premium Subscription and to use that payment method to pay for other Services you may purchase.
- If you purchase a Premium Subscription, your payment method will automatically be charged at the start of each subscription period for the fees and taxes applicable to that period.
- We may calculate taxes payable by you based on the billing information that you provide to us at the time of your purchase.
- Pricing may vary depending upon your geographic location.
If you do not want your subscription to be renewed, you may cancel it at any time before the next automatic charge for a Premium Subscription in the Settings section of your account. Here are the instructions on how to do that.
How do I make a vacancy requirement mandatory?
Purchase premium and check the "exact match" box next to each vacancy requirement while creating the vacancy.
How do I pay for a Premium account with tokens?To buy a Premium account with DREAM tokens follow these steps:1. Hover over your icon in the top right-hand corner of our platform and click "Upgrade to Premium".2. Choose "DREAMTEAM TOKENS" as your payment method.3.Then, follow the instructions on the screen to pay with DreamTeam Tokens.
What is a mandatory requirement in a vacancy?
Players can only apply to the vacancy if they meet the mandatory requirements.
Why can't I apply for more vacancies?
Regular Players are limited to 5 applications per month. Premium Players have an unlimited number of applications.
How to make my skill level verified?
To make your skill level verified you need to pass two requirements:
1. Your FaceIT account should be linked to your CS:GO Player profile.
2. Your dreamteam skill level would be match to FaceIT skill level.
*Instruction how to link your FaceIT account to your CS:GO Player profile you could find below:
Here you can compare faceit skill level and DreamTeam one and if it meets the criteria you'll achieve special label "verified":
Faceit skill level Verified DT skill levels 1 1 - 3 2 3 - 5 3 4 - 6 4 4 - 6 5 5 - 7 6 5 - 7 7 6 - 8 8 7 - 8 9 8 - 9 10 9 - 10
Can I change my Skill Level after registration?
Yes, you can change your Skill Level, but not more than once every 30 days.
You can change it in your Player Profile. To do this follow instruction below:
1. Go to "Player Profile"
2. Scroll a little bit down and use button "Edit Profile"
3. There you need to choose button "Player"
4. Here you can change your skill level.
One more way to change your skill level is to use your profile "settings". After you press this button you'll get to the settings page of your profile. Here push button "Player" and choose your actual skill level.
Who should I give Skill Level points to?
You should give Skill Level points to the players you've played with before and can estimate their skill level.
How can I get a new rating for my Skill Level?
Your rating can be affected by any registered player, that can go to your profile and press "Leave a Review".
Or you can designate your rating yourself, but not more than once in 30 days.
I have a high Skill Level, but someone gave me a low score. What can I do?
The formula takes into account the spread of ratings and the plausibility of the rating, therefore such estimates have very little effect on your overall rating.
On what scale is the Skill Level measured?
Skill Level is calculated from 1 to 10, where 1 is a beginner, and 10 is a professional player who is a participant of various international tournaments.
What will happen to my Stack Experience if I leave or if I get kicked off of a team?
The personal accumulated Stack Experience remains with the player, but will no longer increase until you join a new complete team.
How do I get Stack Experience?
You will be credited with Stack Experience for each day on a complete team with 5 players.
What will happen to my Stack Experience if a player leaves the team or is kick off the team?
The team "Stack Experience" will remain, but will not increase until the team becomes complete again, similarly to the personal "Stack Experience".
When do I start getting "Stack Experience"?
As soon as the team is joined by 5 players, each of them will be credited with a "Stack Experience" badge.
Why should a team consist of 5 players?
After the team is joined by 5 players, the "Stack Experience" badge begins to be shown on the team and personal profile pages. It tracks the team and personal gaming experience and showcases it to others.
Why I can not approve join via team invites?
In order to accept new players in your team, your team should have free slots.
Please close open vacancies and confirm Player join to your team.
Our team already working on this usability issue and it will be fixed in nearest releases.
How will I know if the vacancy gets cancelled or is given to a different player?
Go to your Recruitment dashboard (you will find it on the left QBar). Choose the section "Applications".
Application will have the status "The application has been declined".
I applied for a vacancy, when will I get an answer?
You will receive a message or an invitation as soon as the Team Owner reviews your application.
Why can’t I apply for a team vacancy?
This can happen for several reasons:
- - You are on another team.
- - You are the Team Owner of the team.
- - The vacancy closed at the time of application.
Why can’t I create more vacancies?
The number of vacancies corresponds to the number of available slots that are not occupied by players on your team.
How do I use the Demo desktop App?
When you install the application, it starts running in the background, meaning you don't need to click anything. :)
Note: the application is currently available only for Windows
Steps to use it:
- Install the App installer
- Set up the app; There should be an icon in your "Tray" menu
- Open CS-GO and play
- After you finish, the App will automatically send the match you've played to you and all the players that are registered on DreamTeam.
- Matches will appear in your replay viewer on dreamteam.gg
How to (tutorials)